1. Must have written permission to camp.
2. Speed limit is (5) miles per hour inside the park. Speed limit STRICTLY enforced. Must obey any traffic signs in the park.
3. Excessive alcohol, drunk and disorderly, will not be allowed. Police will be notified and campers will be asked to leave.
4. Never leave fire unattended.
5. No excessive noise after 10 p.m.
6. No loud speakers or public address systems without written permission
7. Destroying, damaging or defacing any tree or other vegetation in the park is not allowed.
8. Please keep campsite clean and free of garbage. (This includes cigarette butts)
9. Adults with children are responsibile for and liable for the conduct and behavior of children in their parties.
10. Bagged trash only in dumpster. No cardboard boxes in dumpster.
11. Must use required RV water hose. This is a state law.
12. Dogs must be leashed, with leash not to exceed (6) feet. Must clean up after pets.
13. Fireworks are not allowed.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ENFORCE RULES FOR SAFETY AND CONCERN FOR
ALL. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO EVICT VIOLATERS WITHOUT REFUND.
MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO INTERPRET ALL RULES.